Monday, October 21, 2013

Movie Maker Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Moviemaker Blog Hop! Today a few of the Garden Girls are joining in on a fun video blog hop showcasing how they use a collection kit to create a project. Be sure to follow the blog hop list below as you hop from one blog to the next.

The list:

 The kit I used today is the Echo Park Reflection Christmas kit.  


I just adored this kit!  I am such a sucker for collection kits, and thankfully I usually put them to good use.  I love that for me it includes everything I need to make some projects and then all I need is to add some small embellishments for finishing touches.  Projects come together so quickly for me when I work this way :)

I had time to film two cards and then I made one extra one.

Here are the two cards I filmed.




And then of course the entire point of the hop.. ;)

The Video!:

I also made this extra card from the kit :)


The products I used today:


And that is it!  I hope you enjoyed the video, and remember to head on over to Shimelle's blog for your next video! :)

Oh, and there is an awesome give-away on Jen's blog!

14 comments:

Kristol said...

great cards. i like the echo park line.

Auror Willow said...

I love your cards!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! especially love the first one with the glitter paper!

Sherry C said...

Adorable cards! I esp. love the one with the map & glitter! ♥ Thanks for sharing!

Amélie said...

Beautiful cards!!

Anne Fisher said...

So pretty - I love how the POW glitter paper really adds some shimmer and thanks for the tip on coloring the pearl enamel dots. Might need to buy some Copic markers now... lol!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great cards love theses Christmas Collections :)

Janet's Joy said...

Sweet cards and I love all the glitter!

Kim said...

I love your cards. They are so creative and I love the stitching. This line is just adorable! Thank you for the inspiration. Take care. :)

Stampin2day said...

I just loved watching your video. I went to the Two Peas store and looked at the Pow Glitter Paper..oh my goodness it's already sold out! I need I need...tell them to order more! Thank you for your inspiration I just loved watching you work!

cheryl said...

Loved the video... You are the best! (Did you get the bug?) Lol!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love these! The colors are fabulous and love the touch of glitter paper!

Unknown said...

Love your cards. The one with the 25 turned out really pretty!! Love how you popped it up!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Super cute cards! Love the details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...